“A wonderful breakfast”

Country Cafe
Maryland
“A wonderful breakfast”
Reviewed October 18, 2008

My husband and I had just come off the Appalachian Trail after a two and a half day hike. We were driving by on Washington Street and were particularly hungry for a late breakfast. This place did not let us down. The waitress kept our coffee cups filled and the hash browns that accompanied our breakfast were some of the best we had ever eaten. We will definitely come back!

3 Thank harmony_MD

silver spring, maryland
“Don't even go there.”
Reviewed August 25, 2006

This place is a huge dissapointment. We sat there for 15 minutes and was totally ignored. My buddy had to get up and ask the waitress for the menus for us to look at. Afterwards, the same waitress walked past us several times to no acknowlegement. Finally had to walk out. The place was not even busy. Carry out customers came and went. My buddy confronted the waitress after the rest of us walked out. Her reply was that she did not see us. Maybe she did not see us because we were two asian americans w/ two caucasians.

No stars for me.

This was the first for us.

2 Thank pokeling2001