“Great Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Country Cafe

Country Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodbridge, NJ, USA
“Great Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice local spot for breakfast with freshly prepared food. Friendly service. They also sell used books if you're so inclined.

Visited September 2012

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Happy I stopped”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Passing through Harper's Ferry a little after 12 noon on Tuesday, I decided to stop at the Country Cafe. Inside, I found a clean, open dining room with tables for two to six people. There were about eight people there when I went in. The waitress quickly greeted me, explained the daily special and took my order. The menu listed mostly sandwiches, soups and salads, all were well described and all sounded good. I chose the hot ham and Swiss sandwich and coffee.
The waitress brought coffee immediately. It came in a large mug, was hot and was very good.
The food also came out quickly, was freshly prepared,and attractively presented. The ham was a good quality baked ham, and the Swiss cheese was ample and nicely melted. Fresh lettuce and a slice of ripe tomato completed the sandwich; all on a toasted, firm-textured sesame seed roll, lightly spread with mayonnaise. It came with potato chips and a dill pickle spear. My bill was less than $8.00.
I am happy I decided to try this restaurant, and will stop again when near Harper's Ferry.

• Visited August 2012
Troutville, Virginia
“Very nice lunch in a relaxed atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were just passing through the area and decided to stop here for lunch. They have a good selection of sandwiches, soups, and salads. I believe everything is homemade. We were completely satisfied with the food, the service, and the prices. I would definitely stop in again if we're in the area again.

• Visited July 2012
Harmony, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Small cozy little place serving an excellent breakfast. We had omlets and french toast. Both were very good.

• Visited June 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very friendly staff. They were a little busy on the weekend so the food didn't come out fast, but they were upfront about that, and the food was good when it arrived. Good value.

Visited May 2012