“quaint, historical, pricey”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The historical building drew us in because it looked so charming and was one of the few places open off-season. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, the service was friendly and efficient, but we felt the food was way over-priced. My chicken pot-pie was delicious, but it came in a very small bowl and cost $8.00 My husband had the shepherd's pie which was equally as good, but small, as well. Nothing came on the side with either of these dishes. Again, the food was good but be prepared for not having your hunger satisfied.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Thank goodness there was a place that went beyond burgers.
Many choices. Decent. Don't expect gourmet. Greens cooked with ham, little chicken biscuit pot pies, interesting fries, .. A quirky place in a quirky town. We had no car so had to make do. This was the only- the only- place opened to eat after 7 pm. So we are so thankful to them for being opened. Every night. The little engine that could.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Cute little place with great food and charming staff. The staff is friendly and engaging. I had the pulled pork sandwich and enjoyed it.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Small dining room in rustic inn near the center of old town. Service was friendly, but food was mediocre. My rotisserie chicken was cooked but cold in the middle, the chicken pot pie was small and very bready. Hot spiced cider was wonderful, though!

1  Thank spinfly
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had a wonderful experience here. My mom and I spent the day in Harpers Ferry and were told to eat lunch here. I am so glad we did! The servers were friendly and the food was homemade. I would recommend the hand cut homemade French fries!!!