“Great lunch in a quaint family run inn”
Review of The Town's Inn

The Town's Inn
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Harpers Ferry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Cute little place with great food and charming staff. The staff is friendly and engaging. I had the pulled pork sandwich and enjoyed it.

There are newer reviews for The Town's Inn

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Small dining room in rustic inn near the center of old town. Service was friendly, but food was mediocre. My rotisserie chicken was cooked but cold in the middle, the chicken pot pie was small and very bready. Hot spiced cider was wonderful, though!

1  Thank spinfly
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had a wonderful experience here. My mom and I spent the day in Harpers Ferry and were told to eat lunch here. I am so glad we did! The servers were friendly and the food was homemade. I would recommend the hand cut homemade French fries!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

On a cold snowy day we feared everything was closed. Towns Inn had wonderfully warm coffee, chili and cornbread. One of the owners served our party of four, including a 3 year old. He was wonderfully friendly. Inside seating area is small so I imagine it might be a challenge in the busy months. I wouldn't expect a quick meal here. This is a quality mom & pop type place and I think is the best of what Lower Town Harpers Ferry has to offer. Seems like a fairly affordable cute little rustic inn too.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stopped by here because our favorite place Country Cafe was closed that day. Well this is now our favorite place. Home cooked chicken fiesta stew is to die for. Tuna salad sandwich on great bread was really good. Home cut and cooked fries were excellent. It was cold outside so this place just hit the spot!! We will definitely be back.