“Pizza was best ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Anoka
“Pizza was best ever”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a small place but if your late in the evening in Harpers Ferry this is likely your only choice.
We had a server that was on her first day and obviously had no training. People in the pplace were complaining about not getting their food and the cook came out and was telling people that she had not been given the order and was now out of pizza dough but we got ours in a reasonable amount of time. The Pepperoni Pizza I ordered had no tomato sauce of any kind on it. it was strictly Crust, Cheese, and Pepperoni. But I must say I liked it and although my wife said it looked like the lamest pizza she ever saw. I decided it was the best pizza I have had. I however and not much on anything but meat and potatoes.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SDeuker

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My friend and I shared a medium pizza at Mena's Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant. We were very impressed with the pizza and enjoyed eating it at a table outdoors. The pizza here is delicious. If I ever came back to visit Harpers Ferry I'd have pizza at Mena's again.

Visited July 2013
Scotland, PA
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Give this place a miss. Over priced, bad service, rude, orders horribly wrong and horribly over priced. Go somewhere else

• Visited May 2013
Annandale, Virginia
“Food good, service so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stopped here on the way to the Haunted Cottage. The food was good but the service was slow. Perhaps it was a down time or the guy who was serving us was just not that into it. Either way, the chicken Parmesan on ziti was delicious.

Visited April 2013
Medford, New Jersey
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The reviews sounded good, so we gave it a try. I was very impressed and pleased with the pizza. Reasonably priced and we brought our own beer. I would definitely recommend it for a casual pizza night.

Visited April 2013