“Delicious burger”

Description: Find reviews on Yelp
Truckee, California
“Delicious burger”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I don't usually have high expectations for burgers from restaurants, but this burger has earned Coach House 4 stars instead of the 3 I would normally give them. The meat was great quality and it tasted like I had grilled it myself on the back porch. So much flavor!

The patio area was nice with plenty of space between the tables. Service was a little slow, but it was also later in the evening on a Sunday when Harper's Ferry has lost all its weekend tourist traffic and everything is starting to close down. The hummus was homemade, prices were reasonable, and overall I'd go back. And I would definitely get that cheeseburger again!

• Visited May 2014

“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was sat outside on the cloudy but warm day the outside area was very pretty looked like new flowers had just been planted, my only complaint was the nats because it was humid but that's to be expected outside. The service was great I had a young blonde girl as my server very friendly and happy. We asked for suggestions and were told to try the baked Brie, it was delicious. We also got paninis as our main meal, pretty tasty. All of the staff outside seemed very friendly and quick to seat and serve people. Would recommend this to everyone in town!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Food not that good”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We ate here on Sat Apr 27, 2014. They have a nice outdoor area, which is great on a nice sunny day. Their signature Coach burger was cooked well done. I was told they cooked their burger that way. But, the bun was dry, as if it was sitting on the grill for a while. They served it with potato chips and I asked if fries were available. When the server brought out the meal, the burger wasn't hot and the fries were cold and looked like they been sitting on the counter for hours. The cold slaw was watery and not very good.

My girlfriend ordered a salad and it didn't have much flavor. The prices were more expensive than what you would expect in West Virginia but comparable to a tourist area.

• Visited April 2014
Port Jefferson, New York
“Meh”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My companion and I just wanted to pop into town for a quick lunch having just arrived in Harpers Ferry. We were drawn in by the chalkboard advertising burgers, wraps, and Brie, but we were quickly let down by the quality of food here. We both ordered burgers (I got the "coach house burger - topped with Brie and chipotle aioli, and my companion got a classic) and we were surprised to learn that French fries were $2 extra (on top of the $9-12 burgers). Ok no biggie, give us the fries too. Well, I knew something was amiss when the waitress did not even ask how we wanted our burgers cooked. What we got were two sad, smallish, very overcooked burgers, and my fries which amounted to exactly 9 small, mushy potato wedges on my plate. Not exactly a great meal for $40. Our glass of beer each was the only uplifting portion. The coleslaw is best left as a garnish on the plate as well :/

For our first meal of the trip this one was certainly lacking. Hoping to find some better options in the area.

Lexington, Virginia
“Nice outside patio”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We ate lunch here when we were visiting Harpers Ferry. The staff was way overworked and they did their best not to keep you waiting to long. The bar/grill is a nice place for drinks but don't expect too much when it comes to the food. It was just average.

Visited April 2014