“Nice outside patio”

Description: Find reviews on Yelp
Lexington, Virginia
“Nice outside patio”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We ate lunch here when we were visiting Harpers Ferry. The staff was way overworked and they did their best not to keep you waiting to long. The bar/grill is a nice place for drinks but don't expect too much when it comes to the food. It was just average.

Visited April 2014

Plainview, New York
“Less than Average”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My first reaction was it need a fix me up, but then the town has a tremendous amount of history behind it.

The food was a bit below average and a bit on the high side. Everything was too salty and overly spiced. Potato chips instead of fries were served with all orders.

Service was good, but not enough to bring me back.

• Visited April 2014
McKnightstown, Pennsylvania
“A worthwhile stop”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife wasn't too hungry, so she had the children's cheeseburger. It had a different taste, but it wasn't offputting. It may have been frozen.

The grown up grilled cheese was excellent! I would absolutely get it again.

In all, the service was a little slow, but friendly and effective.

Would return.

Brunswick, Maryland
“Quick Service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Thought my daughter and I would try something new...usually we just hike in Harper's Ferry. Menu selection targeted but adequate. Service very pleasant and expedient. They allowed us to get small side salad in place of the slaw & chips which was much appreciated. Many items have a little spice to them but overall seasoning just right.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Unique menu and lovely outdoor seating”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I went here with my family over the summer and really enjoyed the place. They have a wide menu from which to choose with dishes like hummus (uncommon to the area). I found the outdoor seating to be comfortable and the pace is relaxed (I would not go here is I were on a time crunch). Overall a good experience.

• Visited July 2013