“Good, no real complaints here”

Coach House Grill n' Bar
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Harpers Ferry
Cuisines: American
Description: Find reviews on Yelp
Description: Find reviews on Yelp
America
“Good, no real complaints here”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I ordered a burger and it was actually quite delicious. If I wasn't trying to cut down on meat I would have ordered another one. The service was at times just a little slow but I think my waitress also had to wait tables outside (I stayed in) so I can't be too harsh and she did check up on me often enough. So to complain would just be nitpicking. I would definitely eat here again

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank KingFlathead

Springfield, Virginia
“Good for Lunch”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food here is excellent and priced fairly. The only discrepancy is that on a cold day they happened to run out of hot tea. We aren't sure if that means the water or the bags because Hot Water is hard to run out of. ;)

• Visited February 2013
Fallon, Nevada
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The staff was so friendly and eager to make sure that you had everything you needed! The food was really something and their deserts are just out of this world! Highly recommend it - especially if you want great taste at a cheap price!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bill S
Huntsville, Alabama
“Slow and Mediocre”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We visited in October 2012. The place was busy, but not overcrowded. There was no one to great us and folks were going in and seating themselves. We did the same. After about 10 minutes we sought out a server and got our own menus. After that, our order was taken fairly quickly. We had to wait for over 30 minutes for the food to be delivered (burgers and salads). The food was OK, but was overpriced for the quality and quantity. (Burgers with chips started at $9.95). We’ll try somewhere else the next time we visit Harpers Ferry.

• Visited October 2012
Fullerton, California
“Ok food...”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Well, this is a mixed review. The menu is has many creative selections and I should of gotten a panini...but opted for a burger which was overcooked, dry and even the cheese was overcooked. We opted for the fries...which were burnt and black in color for the most part...guess they are oven fries. I would hope if you are paying extra for fries they would at least not be burnt to a crisp. Our friends got the panini's and raved about them...which is why this is a 3 star and not a 2. S opt for a panini and chips and you will have a good meal.