“WILL RETURN”

Hannah's Train Depot
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Harpers Ferry
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

my husband and I ate at Hannahs yesterday for the first time. We were really enjoyed sitting outside and the service was also very good. The food was very tasty. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich and I had the crab cake sandwich. The crab cake had absolutely no filler. The sides were also wonderful and we definitely look forward to returning to Hannahs for another excellent meal. Thank You Brooke and Amy for your wonderful service.

There are newer reviews for Hannah's Train Depot

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Made impromptu trip to Harpers Ferry and were lured in by the unique architecture. Ribs were tasty and service was kind and attentive.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friends and I chose this place because she has a daughter named Hannah and the attached train car was neat. The meal was decent and reasonably priced Seemed like a lot of things were from a can or otherwise heated up. I had a fried chicken sandwich. It tasted fine but probably began its day in the freezer.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Sounds silly, but as we were walking around Harpers Ferry, my husband and I saw this place and chose to check it out...because my name is Hannah, haha. Cute place! Couldn't quite figure out where to go to eat inside, so we went outside since it was a nice day. My husband thought his sandwich was pretty good. I really liked my Philly Cheesesteak sandwich.

I didn't mind that we were served with plasticware, as some people have complained about, but maybe that's because we ate outside so I didn't think anything of it. Figured it made for easier cleanup.

Our server was ok. Wasn't very personable, but wasn't rude either. Fairly attentive.

We thought the food was good overall, but if we're ever back in the area, we will probably explore another option for food.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Hannah's Train Depot lured me in with the smoker on the deck and the attractive decor. The food, however, is overpriced and mediocre at best. The best feature was the friendly waitress who steered us to order the barbeque which was okay. I watched other people in the restaurant express displeasure with their selections. Next time, I will try a different restaurant.