“Zip Zap Zoom!!” 5 of 5 stars

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Zip Zap Zoom!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went with my wife for this adventure last evening. It was the first time for both of us. And it was just so much fun. We both had a fantastic time. There are seven ziplines of increasing height and two bridges. It takes about 2-3hrs. We crossed the bridges and did the ziplines in after sunset. Go tandem zipping with your sweetheart or friend . It adds to the thrill. The guides Ash, Joe and Anthony were very enthusiastic, skilled and really funny. The hay-ride to the zip towers is fun too :)
Highly recommended!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Nizantz

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you are looking for an adventure, do the zip line tour. This was my first time on a zip line and I think it was a great intro. Our guides were really funny while at the same time very professional. But be prepared to spend 2-3 hours on the course. We were the first tour of the day and it took us 2.5 hours. It sounded like tours that left later in the day might go longer, if the folks in front of them are slow for some reason. Just an FYI if you don't want to be up in the trees for hours. Just as an FYI, others that we met during our zip line tour got a great deal via Living Social while we paid full price. (P.S. Use bathroom before going on the zip line. Once you are on the platforms there is no way down until you finish the course.)

Visited July 2012
2 Thank GuidedbyGrace
Lexington, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“fun, pretty adrenaline rush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went on a zipline tour with River Riders: very enjoyable. We zipped from tree to tree alongside a river then rappelled down at the end. The guides were friendly and professional, being up in the trees was lovely and zipping through the air was a good adrenaline rush. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2012
Chevy Chase, Maryland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Just do it. The staff is enthusiastic and competent, the course is fun and safe, and the experience is great.

1 Thank Helen B
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and daughter and I took the zipline canopy tour this past Saturday and we couldn’t have been any more satisfied. Our guides Anthony and Dani did an outstanding job, putting everyone at ease while giving top priority to safety. Everyone on the tour had a great time and I have already recommended the tour to a number of my friends. My daughter even said that the canopy tour cured her fear of heights!

Kudos to Anthony and Dani, and thanks for a great experience.

Chris Hedges