“Trips in High Demand!”
Review of River Riders

River Riders
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Harpers Ferry
More attraction details
Owner description: West Virginia whitewater rafting, tubing, zip line canopy tour, kayaking, canoeing, biking, climbing, team building, and outdoor adventure summer camps in Harpers Ferry and C and O Canal National Parks on the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. We are the closest outfitter to the Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Northern Virginia metro areas.
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Trips in High Demand!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

River Riders has been donating trips to our non-profit organization to use for our fundraiser and it's been a big hit with our guests. Every year people look forward to bidding on the trip and hope to win! Thank you for giving back to our community!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anna M

Martinsburg, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went with a few friends to the Adventure Park and we all LOVED IT! It was a blast we will be back again!

2 Thank Michael M
Annandale, Virginia
“Wonderful Community Supporter!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

River Riders regularly support our school with donations for tubing to our auction. This package is always a very popular in our auction. Thank you River Riders for your contribution again this year to Holy Spirit Catholic School!

Visited November 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Apprehensive, but glad I did it!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My sister and I completed the zip lining canopy tour October 18, 2013. The heights were outside of my comfort zone, but the guides, Henry and Wagner, made me feel safe and distracted me with their humor. The scenery and views were amazing. Quite a bit of climbing is involved and I didn't notice any accommodations for those with physical limitations.

Railroad, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Canopy Tour Zip Line - GREAT Adventure”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Three of us (one adult and two teens) did the canopy tour with Justin and Josh - what a FUN trip! First time for me zip lining, and, though I was kind of scared, Justin and Josh made taking the leap a great experience. The non-stop jokes and puns certainly helped! These guys are pros and they handled the larger group - quickly learned all of our names - perfectly. I can't say enough - this was so much fun. We've kayaked with River Riders before, and every one of their guides has the experience and personality to make a great day for groups of different ages and experience levels.

1 Thank Caroline P

Been to River Riders? Share your experiences!