“Fantastic Time!”
Review of River Riders

River Riders
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Harpers Ferry
More attraction details
Owner description: West Virginia whitewater rafting, tubing, zip line canopy tour, kayaking, canoeing, biking, climbing, team building, and outdoor adventure summer camps in Harpers Ferry and C and O Canal National Parks on the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. We are the closest outfitter to the Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Northern Virginia metro areas.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went with a few friends to the Adventure Park and we all LOVED IT! It was a blast we will be back again!

2  Thank Michael M
There are newer reviews for River Riders

Reviewed November 22, 2013

River Riders regularly support our school with donations for tubing to our auction. This package is always a very popular in our auction. Thank you River Riders for your contribution again this year to Holy Spirit Catholic School!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My sister and I completed the zip lining canopy tour October 18, 2013. The heights were outside of my comfort zone, but the guides, Henry and Wagner, made me feel safe and distracted me with their humor. The scenery and views were amazing. Quite a bit of climbing is involved and I didn't notice any accommodations for those with physical limitations.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Three of us (one adult and two teens) did the canopy tour with Justin and Josh - what a FUN trip! First time for me zip lining, and, though I was kind of scared, Justin and Josh made taking the leap a great experience. The non-stop jokes and puns certainly helped! These guys are pros and they handled the larger group - quickly learned all of our names - perfectly. I can't say enough - this was so much fun. We've kayaked with River Riders before, and every one of their guides has the experience and personality to make a great day for groups of different ages and experience levels.

1  Thank Caroline P
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Zip lining with River Riders was excellent! Two and half hours of zip lining flew by. Thorough safety procedures were impressive. Joe & Bethany made it easy for us first-timers, great with both young and old alike. Joe's endless supply of jokes set the tone and Bethany's encouragement turned the most reluctant of participants into pros in no time. Magnificent views of the river and mountains created the perfect setting the fun. We can't wait to go back!