Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
West Virginia won my heart.

First time ziplining and it was truly amazing! Jen and Lucas aka Julian :) were our guides. They... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HESI
New York City, New York
Great Trip!

I took my 2 kids out of school for the day for a white rafting trip. Zachary and Ian were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sarah G
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews zip lining white water rafting canopy tour adventure park rafting trip safety video flat water mega zip adventure course fear of heights a lot of fun water shoes the check in process water level class rapids super fun fun trip
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Awesome water rafter experience. The guides are very professional, safety is top priority for them. At first is a lot of rowing because is calm water but once you get into the white waters you will have a blast. My guide was Doctor Safety (Wagner). He is the best of them all. Do anything possible for you to have a great time. Very funny also. Please tip the guides, they work very hard to make sure you have an amazing experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was an amazing trip!! Ten of us went camping for a night and eight of us did the Zip Line tour. We had campsites 1-5. They were right on the river and very spacious, perfect for families or in our case, a different kind of bachelorette party. All the staff were friendly and informative. Although the weather did not look good that night, all the storms just went around us. I highly recommend the river front camp sites if you have a group, each campsite only allows 2 people so we got 5 campsites, I requested that they all are in a row and we got what we asked for and it was even better than I expected. Beautiful scenery and nature! I loved how you have a part of the river all to yourself.
The Zip line Tour was awesome. We had twin guides Jesse & Josh. They were so much fun, and did a great job! Jesse & Josh held our cameras and phones in their backpacks and took as many pictures as we wanted, which was very helpful. They had little history lessons and made us laugh with their different kind of zipping...like the dead body zip, which we all had to copy! I just want to thank them again for dealing with 8 hot, sweaty and probably stinky women! Although, they smelled pretty bad too! :o)
River Riders made our trip very memorable. We are definitely doing a repeat trip next summer but would like to do a 3 night trip, because 1 day & 1 night was not enough time!!
On a scale of 1-10, I would give this place a 12. I highly recommend it here! Definitely give the zip line tour a try if you want to deal with less crowds.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was a little bit anxious about this trip - and then after the safety video my anxiety level was higher. But our rafting guide Matt put my mind at ease and did a great job of making sure that all 5 of us had a great time. The check in process was easy and efficient, the guides on the bus were funny (in a corny kind of way). We all had a chance to go in the water, down a natural slide and under a waterfall. The lunch was great too. Told them in advance that two of us were vegetarian and they provided great veggie burgers. Only issue at lunch was the enormously long line/wait. They should be more prepared for he onslaught that are coming back from the rafting trip - since the lunch is a mandatory inclusion.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was great. Service was great, and instructions were clear. They had a store where you could buy water shoes for the river, sunscreen, and anything else you need for the trip. It was difficult staying on the tube but on man was it fun! Took my two best friends on a treat trip with this for two hours and man was it great!
I had the best time. Highly recommend it.
My only advice is don't forget to buy waterproof pouches and re-apply sunscreen along the trip.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We bought a Living Social coupon. It was our Adventure Date with just the two of us on a Wednesday. We had a great time. There are wiseacre guides telling corny jokes, almost like the Jungle Cruise at Disney. Tyler and Levi are great guys and very safety conscious. I felt totally safe the entire time we were zip lining. And, the tubing was a great way to cap a hot day. I came home exhausted, but happy.