We were riding the C&O Canal Towpath and arrived tired and muddy. The Econo Lodge had a hose for us to wash off the bikes. While it is a bit of a distance from the "downtown" area, it's not a bad walk. The room was clean and quiet with the usual amenities. Breakfast was pretty decent. One thing to note, while the desk staff was very friendly, they did not appear to know much about the area. We were told we wouldn't find anything open for dinner on a Monday night, but we actually found 4 or 5 nice restaurants that were open downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn