We stayed here mainly because we were riding the C&O Canal and had limited options. From the friendly front desk service, to the ready rags and high-pressure hose to clean the bikes to the offer to keep the bikes in the rooms, the service is top-notch from my viewpoint. My wife and I thought the room updated and tasteful and the bed exceeding our expectation for Econolodge. The breakfast has a better selection than 95% of the ones we have experienced at traditionally, higher rated franchises. While there is a long hill climb from downtown Harper's Ferry, I'd recommend staying here if you're a cyclist or even if you are driving. Our expectations were exceeded by several levels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn