This small hotel perched above Harper’s Ferry proves that you don’t have to be a Hyatt or Crown Plaza to deliver excellent service. It is about a mile uphill climb for cyclists coming off the C&O Canal Trail but is worth the effort. It is very bike friendly. The hotel has a high pressure hose, plenty of towels and an area to clean C&O muddied bikes. On our visit, the front desk clerk was very attentive to our needs. She recommended a local pizzeria and allowed us to use the breakfast room for our dinner. Clean rooms, attentive staff, and a convenient location made it a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn