My companion and I really just wanted a cheap place to stay during a little road trip we were having, but we were totally impressed with the value of this place! The staff is absolutely lovely and made us feel welcome. They were more than happy to give directions, and they made it ridiculously easy for us to add a night on to our stay. They even let us check in early when we arrived ahead of schedule!
The location is great - within walking distance of historical Harper's Ferry, a short drive away from some restaurants and shopping centers in Charles Town. We even drove in to Washington DC for dinner one night!
The room was clean and cozy and everything was in working order. You really cannot beat the price, especially when our stay was so pleasant. I've stayed in much more expensive hotels that were not nearly as welcoming as this one. Overall an absolutely fantastic value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn