Staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Thanks, Heather for all you did? The restaurant the staff told us about was great with excellent waiters and food. The lunch place we were told about was great also in the town of Harpers Ferry. We had a great time visiting Harpers Ferry, even though the Government shut down there was plenty to do and see. Hiking was still available. We did the Ghost tour in Harpers Ferry and the host was very knowledgeable almost making one believe in ghosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn