This facility is very over priced for the conditions due to the tourist area that it services. The staff was OK but the facility is out dated at best. The breakfast offerings were very bland - the "manufactured" egg product was tasteless. One caution about breakfast - get there early - don't expect anything to be replenished within the last 30-45 minutes of the breakfast time. Even the coffee was gone at 8:45 & there was no more in sight. We could have made some in the room but our in room supply was used a day earlier & never replenished. The standard staff comment was "Sorry.....". Use extreme caution when exiting this hotel driveway - it is tough to see traffic due to the concrete walls that line the driveway. Next time we visit the area we will not use this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn