My friend and I decided to visit Harper's Ferry for a girls' night away. There are not many hotels in Harper's Ferry to choose from, so I was a little nervous about choosing this one. Found I had nothing to worry about...it was nice! Beds and room were quite comfortable. Decent breakfast selection, which was free. The bathroom was a little small, but that did not bother us since we were out and about most of the time. The hotel staff was very helpful in helping us navigate during the day for the activities we wanted to do. It was a pleasant hike to reach both the trails and the town delights. Tubing/kayaking/rafting is a short drive, as is the Charles Town casino. Great value for a tourist area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn