I stayed three nights at the end of March while hiking the nearby Appalachian Trail. I had a great stay! This was exactly what I was looking for: a nice quiet and clean room, comfortable bed, good, free breakfast, and excellent location. I arrived in Harpers Ferry by train and the staff went out of their way to help me find restaurants that were within walking distance or would deliver to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn