We came to see Harpers Ferry and ended up staying an extra day. Those pillows!! After a VERY comfortable night's sleep, the manager went completely out of her way to help us buy some for our own home. We ended up staying an extra night after the front desk's suggestions for great dining and other things to do and see.
It appears this hotel is under new management as there were many upgrades underway. Breakfast was a surprise as we know the addition of bacon and other hot items are above and beyond Comfort Inn's requirements.
We also found the location provided easy access to the one-way street system in Harpers Ferry and was within walking distance to the Appalachian Trail. All in all, our visit was directly enhanced by the friendly service and amenities at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn