Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$87
QualityInn
Cantuta Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$116
$160
Armory Quarters(Harpers Ferry)
$165
  • Free Internet
$98
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
$70
$110
$101
HIExpress.com
$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$169
Home2.com
$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain buildingindoor poolwhite horse taverncharles townroom was cleanfree breakfastwafflesrace trackother hotels in the areariver riderswould stay here againfitness centervery nice hotelevery staff memberthe shuttle driverhost hotelthree buildings
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The hotel is...ok. It served its purpose for us, which was a one night stay in-between traveling to North Carolina. We asked for a room that faced the mountains, and we got the opposite. I was told it would not be a problem. I was disappointed when I realized the view of our room faced the parking lot and not the mountain side. Had we been there for more than one night, I would have requested a move, but I did not.

The breakfast was adequate. Your normal fare, but nothing fancy.

Customer service was better than average. People were kind, friendly upon arrival, and eager to serve their guests.

Harpers Ferry is very small, and there is limited amounts of hotels. I would recommend this one if you aren't looking for anything fancy and just needing a place to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

We are glad you chose our hotel for your stay. Please always contact the front desk if your room does not meet the requests you make. Sometimes they do not pass on with the original res. and we will try and move you so that your stay is more comfortable. Hope you give us another try,

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Staying for two nights while going to and from horse track. Reservation easy, very friendly staff. Our room second floor facing woods. Could not have ask for cooler and quieter lodging. Air condition super and no noise from any where. Unbelievably relaxing. Misty at complementary breakfast nicknamed by others as sunshine started all out days off on a good note. Rooms have four pillows per bed too. We will be back. This stay has been wonderful. Highly recommended for a clean cozy nights rest !

• Stayed: June 2014
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will choose the Quality Hotel if you are in the Harpers Ferry area in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Their website is extremely out of date. There is no spa. There is no gourmet restaurant. I specifically booked here with the plan of getting a massage and having a gourmet dinner. Rooms are average. Food and drinks at the on-site Vista bar/tavern...again, average. Didn't care to eat there more than once. I've stayed at worse, but for the price, I expected more.

Room Tip: Don't accept a room on the lower ground level. Yes, it's nice to look at the woods instead of the parking lot but, there were people that walked behind the building and stood right outside our window looking in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

I have passed your suggestions over to management and hope that we can serve you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The rooms were clean and the food in the restaurant was good but it just didn't give you a welcoming feeling. It appears to be old and I'm sure they've done the best they could considering its age. When the room door was closed we could hear no sounds from the outside or the hallway which was a nice surprise. The indoor pool is very nice but has rooms with balconys looking over. Freaky having people sitting on their balcony extremely close watching you. It was a good value though and if you weren't staying long, I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Harpers Ferry, We appreciate your comments and will pass them on to ownership, hope you choose to return in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is my third stay at the Quality Hotel Conference Center while enjoying historic Jefferson county WV. Obviously I would never have returned a second time if I wasn't pleased with the facility. The room met my needs in every way and I enjoyed the continental breakfast bar which had a variety of food selections. What makes this trip different from the previous two is that I got sick while visiting this time. In the grand scheme of things, it was nothing serious which required medical attention. It appears to have been a 24 hour stomach virus. Still, when sick I would rather be home and in my own bed. With my stomach churning the front desk staff, the restaurant management and the breakfast room staff woman were very kind and caring. They each helped me with extending my stay and getting proper food to deal with my upset stomach. Each staff person knew what it was like to deal with vomiting and diarrhea and sympathized with me. Their lack of indifference meant a lot to me and was greatly appreciated. I extend my thanks to the kind and caring staff at this establishment.

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook the swimming pool have a balcony where you can observe the poolside activities, but with that comes the noise of the swimmers who during the weekend were in the pool until at least 11 pm.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard E
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments on our staff. We pride ourselves to the fact that we do care about our individual guests. It was our pleasure to help when you were not feeling well.