Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$111
$88
Cantuta Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$120
$140
Light Horse Inn(Harpers Ferry)
$155
Armory Quarters(Harpers Ferry)
  • Free Internet
$98
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
$70
$196
$169
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain buildingindoor poolwhite horse taverncharles townroom was cleanfree breakfastwafflesrace trackother hotels in the areariver riderswould stay here againfitness centervery nice hotelevery staff memberthe shuttle driverhost hotelthree buildings
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Although the rooms were a bit pricey (~$125) the service was far above what you would expect from a small hotel. Everyone was so nice, helpful and even better HAPPY! Brandon Noyes and Kathy Garza went above and beyond to ensure our family reunion was a success, accomodating all our needs and sometimes crazy requests. If you stay at enough hotels the rooms all blur in memory, but when you encounter a great employee you will always remember them, thanks Brandon & Kathy, we WILL see you guys in the future.

Now to the hotel. Easy access for older members of my family (three floors with elevator and wheelchair access). The beds were clean, neat and comfortable. The maids must be military because those were the tightest sheets I have EVER seen (could bounce a quarter off them!). They have a heated pool (which from what I hear) the kids loved and it's in the lower level.

The grounds are near most of the doings in town and there's a shuttle (with a cool driver) to bring you around. Overall a great hotel, great staff and wonderful city. The hotel also sits on a hill with a beautiful view of the valley below.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I can't tell you how much we enjoy this Hotel!! Rita at the front desk is amazing, we get treated lioke family!!

There aren't chain hotel near downtown Harper's Ferry, so the price and location for the Quality Hotel was great! don't waste your time at the "Motels" there, they are old and rusty. You work hard for your money so let it work for you at this Hotel!

We love the restaurant and bar there. Shana the Bartender is the BEST!

Room Tip: Don't waste your time or money anywhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hnter64
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We chose at the Quality Hotel Conference Center Harpers Ferry as the base for our annual family reunion. Harpers Ferry was convenient for most of the family, since most are located in the mid Atlantic area of the east coast. It also offers a variety of activites for all ages and interests. Out of the hotels that I researched, the Quality Hotel Conf Ctr. offered the best bang for our bucks. From the start, at the planning stages of the reunion, I was able to get the info I needed, and get my questions answered by the hotel staff. I made arrangements for a site visit and I was impressed with the convenience, the stunning views from the hotel entrance overlooking a valley, and the friendliness of the staff. I felt welcomed, and I did not feel rushed. They gave me a tour of the facility including the rooms, the restaurant, pool area, and meeting space. Throughout the planning stages I was in contact with Group Sales Mgr. Veronica Marcus who was a great help in getting our reunion planned from arranging the rooms, our meeting room, coordinating our family dinner, and giving me info about the local activites. Once we arrived at the hotel for the reunion, we felt welcomed by all of the staff and they made made sure we had everything we needed. And, if we needed something, (little things, ice, napkins, extra towel, etc.) they took care of it immediately. The staff was great. The rooms were your standard hotel room, but they were clean, they had enough linens, and they had enough outlets to accomodate the multi electronic devices most people have these days. I would stay here again. The hotel has an indoor pool, free breakfast, and even an on site day spa offering the standard day spa fare: manis, pedis, massages, etc. It's not The Four Seasons, but it's a nice clean hotel with a friendly, professional staff and a great location (close to Harpers Ferry National Historic Park, the old town of Harpers Ferry, Charlestown Races and Slots, water activities, and close to the many vineyards/wineries that inhabit Loudon Co., VA, which is about 20 minutes up the road.)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Booked a vacation to do activities with River Riders, turns out this hotel is literally within 100 yards of the place, which I didn't realize ahead of time and is extremely convenient. The hotel is on a hill overlooking a valley/hills, so between the convenience and view it's very nice. Our room faces the woods-side, not the hill side, and we were greated with a deer munching at the edge of the woods. :-)

The staff is very nice and friendly. We had some specific requests that they accommodated quickly. Of our 3 day/3 night stay, I had to telework the middle day and the pool area has tables and seating sufficiently far enough away from the pool to not get wet, but allow me to spend time with my boyfriend while he swam.

The Tavern Grill restaurant in the hotel is surprisingly good, and the free breakfast buffet and enough options for anybody/everybody to like something and get enough to eat.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ehamilton4
Reviewed June 24, 2013

There weren't many chain hotel options near downtown Harpers Ferry, so the price and location for the Quality Hotel were great. The hotel is a bit dated - the rooms could use a face lift, the TV was from the 90s and on its last leg, but everything was clean and the staff was super-friendly and informative. Being well-travelled, I know what to expect from the Quality chain and this was as good as or even slightly better than many I've stayed in, so I was not disappointed. Not 5 star accommodations, but I've stayed in far worst and would stay here again. The breakfast was a little disappointing, but no worse than I've seen for other free continental type breakfasts.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends