“Delicious meal with friends”
Review of The Fat Radish

The Fat Radish
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Description: A coffee shop, restaurant and fresh market deli offering full service evening dinning. Daily specials, soups, take and go sandwiches and salads. Gluten free and vegan options. Locally sustainable. We use locally grown produce whenever possible. All of our menu items are made in house. We hope you stop by and enjoy a great meal at our family owned and operated business. Thanks, The Holmans HOURS MONDAY-SATURDAY OPEN FOR BREAKFAST: 8 AM - 3 PM SERVING LUNCH: 11 AM -3 PM OPEN FOR DINNER: 5 PM - 9 PM SUNDAY BRUNCH: 8 AM - 2 PM
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Great restaurant in this quaint town. It is set up in an old building with quaint dining area but decorated with vintage items. It's local farm to table set up and many items on the menu are varied with amazing flavor. Everything we ordered did not disappoint. I had the pan fried lake trout with sweet potato and squash vegetable with a fresh salad and strawberry vinaigrette. If strawberries are in season I strongly suggest you try it. A friend ordered the turkey pot pie which came steaming hot with fresh vegetables and a flaky crust. My husband ordered the pork loin with asparagus. He isn’t fond of asparagus, but finished off every spear. We shared the strawberry rhubarb bread pudding – WONDERFUL! We were able to walk right in and get a table, but 15 minutes later people were being turned away. I suggest making reservations if you are there on the weekend. If you plan to be served 10 minutes after ordering you need to find a different restaurant. They make each dish when you order and its well worth the wait. We would eat there the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a "trendy" health-minded place with interesting menu items. My wife and I enjoyed fish nachos and a fish sandwich, which were very good.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We ate here 3 times during our 5 day vacation.... really wish we could have gone again. Breakfast was amazing and they cook your eggs just how you ask for them!! Lunch was amazing - I only had soup but sooooo good. Dinner - don't make the mistake of making reservation with the Fat Radish in NYC like we did. They were kind enough to squeeze us in though. The Nicoise salad is everything I have dreamed of in a salad with a bottle of the Sauvignon Blanc. If you are in a hurry, it is a little slower but it is local food and they really do it right! Well, worth the wait. They have some very hard working wait staff there who aim to please!! Our poor waitress served us lunch and she was our server for dinner as well. Excellent!!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Great atmosphere.
Service was one of the worst I have experienced. Slow, wrong order, messed up on the bill.
My omelette was good, my wife's pancakes were dry.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

The Fat Radish is a must when you are looking for a great dinner (or breakfast or lunch) location while in Bayfield. Emily our server was super, the food was wonderfully prepared and the entire experience was just what I wanted to celebrate a special birthday for my wife.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to The Fat Radish? Share your experiences!