“Good Wine- Good Apples”

Hauser's Superior View Orchard
Ranked #6 of 34 things to do in Bayfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bayfield Winery offers a generous selection of apple-based fruit wines made right here in beautiful Bayfield, WI. Blueberry, blackberry, cherry, cranberry, and raspberry make up just a few of the wines you may taste when visiting Bayfield Winery, located in the big red barn at Hauser's Superior View Farm.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husand and I made a quick stop here on our way out of town at the recommendation of our B&B. Beautiful place! The wine is delicious and the apple were very well priced.

There are newer reviews for Hauser's Superior View Orchard

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Charming place and very nice service as we sampled wines and jams, mustards from the area. Close to town

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I heard of this winery from a lady I met while camping. She raved over the apple wines. I had friends visiting so we went to try some wines. None of us are experienced wine drinkers but everyone found a wine that they liked and we bought several. Employees were friendly and helpful. All the samples were great. The apple butter was delicious! I will definatley go back!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Acres of wild flowers and apple trees adorn this farm. Enter the barn, and go into the loft where you enjoy the most wonderful view of the Apostle Islands. Pick your own apples, or buy them pre-picked. In May, attend their annual plant sale. Stroll the grounds, pet the dogs, get your photos taken by the old tractor- lots of fun!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

A cute little farm to visit. The barn was ordered from Sears & Roebuck so is neat to see. Be sure to check out the hat collection in the barn and make the climb to the top for some wonderful lake views. Afterwards, browse the shop and make sure to do a wine tasting. I picked up some cranberry wine for Thanksgiving.