“Best pizza ever !”

Sargent pepperoni's
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Super good pizza with a hand tossed crust ! Yummy !!!!! Walked up to the window and ordered. Said it would take 20 minutes. Set our timer for 20 and walked a few blocks, went back and voila! Hot and tasty !

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Even on a weekend like the Applefest they deliver pizza to your door. It was very very good pizza and it was hot. Great folks delivering; very personable young man who delivered ours. Price was good too.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Looking for a place to sit, have a beer, and some pizza. We all saw the name and decided we had to stop. We were all glad we did, the service was super friendly and the pizza was just great. We made the decision right there that Sgt Pepperoni was our "must stop" for pizza.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We wanted a quick bite to eat before catching the ferry back to Madeline Island, and stumbled upon this place. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be anything special. Boy, was I impressed! This was a delicious pizza! Super cheesy, great toppings, and a perfectly cooked crust. Sorry for ever doubting you!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I stopped here one night for a pizza to take back to the campground. My wife ordered the veggy special. I was impressed at the taste and quality. I would definitely recommend this place

Been to Sargent pepperoni's? Share your experiences!