“Great location and menu selection for lunch.”

The Bayfield Inn Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: "Full Service" is back year-round in The Bayfield Inn Lakeside Dining Room. Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner are served daily with the best view in Bayfield! Our Breakfast menu features classic favorites, and several original regional-inspired dishes. Enjoy a casual-service Lunch on The Deck roof top bar/restaurant with an unmatched view of Lake Superior from mid-May through early October! Or dine inside the Lakeside Dining Room overlooking Memorial Park with an unmatched view of Lake Superior. Our Lunch menu offers Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, & more! Our Dinner menu is made up of Choice, Hand-cut Steaks, Seafood, local fresh Fish, Salads, & Pasta. The Bayfield Inn offers Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner year-round with spectacular views of the Bayfield harbor and marina. Be sure to ask about our private, executive meeting facilities at The Dock Shop Meeting Space. It can accommodate corporate retreats, executive meetings, and intimate private gatherings. The Dock Shop Meeting Space is located on the shores of Lake Superior just one block from The Bayfield Inn. The Bayfield Inn also offers custom catering. From complete event planning to summer weddings to winter workshops, The Bayfield Inn is at your service year-round.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great location and menu selection for lunch.”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My first choice for whitefish taco's and fish and chips is definitely the Bayfield Inn Restaurant. Combine that lunch option with great service, excellent lakeside view and a relaxing friendly atmosphere and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Great food & service!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Service was good. We all ordered burgers and they were DELICIOUS! We wanted to go back for dinner Sunday, but they were closed *boohoo*

Visited August 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Three Pleasant Meals in Bayfield”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My mother and I stayed at The Bayfield Inn July 22-25 and enjoyed three meals there during our stay.

We had breakfast at The Bayfield Inn on July 24. We both ordered the Charter Boat Breakfast, which is scrambled eggs with cream cheese and bacon incorporated into the scramble. The cream cheese might be slightly unorthodox, but it worked. The eggs were a delicious start to our day! I only wish the eggs had been cooked a little less "well" done, but they were still tasty. They were served with excellent hash browns which my mother swore were cooked in butter.

We decided to have lunch here after our boat cruise. We were pleased to get the same waitress as we had for breakfast-friendly, attentive and efficient. We also got a window table tihs time, so we had a wonderful view of the marina and park. Mother and I both ordered the Cognac Swiss & Mushroom burgers. Our burgers were served the perfect medium rare that we had ordered on delicious pretzel buns. The fries were obviously fresh out of the fryer and tasted homemade. There was an abundance of mushrooms, and the Swiss Cognac sauce was so flavorful it was not necessary to add any other seasonings.

We had another breakfast here before hitting the road on July 25. This time we both ordered the traditional bacon and eggs. I was able to notice how good the bacon was-much better than most restaurant bacon. The eggs were cooked a perfect sunny side up. I had a high quality English muffin to accompany my breakfast.

I should mention the coffee is excellent, and is available for purchase.

While we were unable to secure a table by the window for either of our breakfasts, we still had a good view of the marina. It's a lot of fun to watch the activity on the pier. I also enjoy the local artwork in the restaurant, which is avilable for sale.

All in all, Mother and I had three excellen meals at The Bayfield Inn restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant for a pleasant breakfast or lunch if you're in town (they don't serve dinner).

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank m2violin
Milwaukee
“Rooftop Lunch”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had a great lunch here during our stay. My wife had blackened whitefish tacos, and I had whitefish and chips. Both were so fresh and well prepared, reasonably priced, and had huge portions, we literally could not finish our meals. Made for a great late night snack after kayaking. Plus we got to sit up on the rooftop, with a lovely view of the bay. They do have a fuller menu if you eat in the regular restaurant downstairs, but not sure the view is as good. Overall a great time.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank peterd64k
Sheboygan, WI
“Very accomodating”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our group of 12 showed up 4 at a time & were never made to feel like we overwhelmed them. The food & service were great!

Visited July 2014

Been to The Bayfield Inn Restaurant? Share your experiences!