“Awesome”
Review of Candy Shoppe

Candy Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bayfield
Description: Great Little Ice Cream Shop On The Main Road.
Description: Great Little Ice Cream Shop On The Main Road.
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Awesome toffee! Ice cream cones have malted milk ball at bottom. The place smells amazing. Kids love it and so does mom and dad. Did I mention the toffee?! Biggest issue is the crowds.. on a weekend.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

You do not want to miss this place. My advice, call ahead for some wine bread. $12 and worth every bite. We liked the raspberry and almond. But they have many flavors. We brought 4 of them home to share with friends. And their ice cream cones are so delish and cheap. My favorite place in town.

1  Thank travelingal0702
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stopped at the Candy Shoppe for morning bakery and had delicious cinnamon rolls. After seeing the options for ice cream, we stopped in again in the evening and were not disappointed. The homemade waffle cones with the malted milk ball in the bottom and the wide variety of ice cream flavors was a scrumptious afternoon treat! This is a must stop when visiting Bayfield, any time of the day!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stopped in for some dessert after eating elsewhere. Yes, they sell candy, but there are so many flavors of ice cream, who needed candy. I had the Pirate's Booty (Carmel Ice Cream with Oreos and M&Ms). Seriously, this was the best ice cream I've had in recent memory.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I visited with a few friends. They got delicious looking cones with a variety of options to choose from for ice cream. I can't eat dairy - so I was a little disappointed to see they only had two dairy-free options: Raspberry & Lemon. I was the last in the group to order, and I went up to the counter and asked for Lemon sorbet. I paid for my cold treat and moved over to allow the next person to order. They came back and said they were out. I said ok, I'll take the Raspberry flavor then, they said they didn't have any of that either. I had to ask to get my Money back. And Furthermore, they didn't offer any other type of treat to me. Needless to say I was disappointed.

* My friends all very much enjoyed their ice cream.

Been to Candy Shoppe? Share your experiences!