“Thereautic Massage, Facials, Sauna -- Experience the Best”

Enso Wellness Center & Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Set into the majestic north woods just two miles south of Bayfield, Wisconsin; Enso Wellness Center & Day Spa provides premium spa and massage services customized to meet your needs. Whether you visit Enso for a therapeutic massage, an invigorating facial or one of many other therapeutic spa treatments, our highly trained staff will listen to your needs. Any vacation to Bayfield and the Apostle Islands would not be complete without a relaxing spa treatment at Enso.
Reviewed April 9, 2011

Perfect in all ways. My husband and I gifted each other with a shared afternoon at ENSO Wellness Center and Day Spa, the only Travel Green Certified day spa in Northern Wisconsin, near the shores of Lake Superior, just south of Bayfield. We began our two hour relaxation journey with a sauna, followed by therapeutic massage for my husband, and a facial for me. Each of us experienced what makes ENSO an exceptional spa destination ... highly trained staff attuned to customer needs, fine therapeutic skin products with essential oils, and a calming, healing, uplifting spa atmosphere. Most impressive, the staff's sensitivity to personalizing the spa experience before, during and after the service, to meet the customer's unique needs. I've had many therapeutic massages there over the past year, and have experienced significant benefits from each of them. ENSO is located on the premises of Wisconsin's #1 Travel Green Certified Bed and Breakfast, Pinehurst Inn. If you'd like to team this amazing spa with divine lodging, it's all there for you ..... and affordable too. The prices are indeed fare for the exceptional services and products provided.

Reviewed February 16, 2011

the total experience - from coming in the door and being asked to remove your shoes and be quiet as there are treatments in progress to the extensive -without the pretense of shame - questions to help you have the best outcome - was really wonderful.

1  Thank KarenPoortvliet
Reviewed February 1, 2011

This is my second time to Enso. I had a fantastic massage and facial the first time I was there and then the second time I took an Enso yoga class and had another facial. Each time I go to Enso it gets better and better. What was great about the Enso yoga class is I didn't need to have a mat or any of my yoga props, the instructor Darcy had plenty (and free to use!). Thanks Enso!