“Excellent breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2017

The staff is very friendly and anything on the menu is excellent. The crabby bennie is amazing. Relaxing place.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

This a great place for breakfast. Get there by 8:15 otherwise you will be waiting to eat. My favorite was the wild rice, mushroom and bacon omelet. Happy and friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2017

This restaurant was outstanding. The food was excellent and service great. We had a member in a wheelchair and they made sure that they had a comfortable spot for her. My breakfast was goiod, but I am headed back for the country fried steak that my husband had. I thought that I didn't like sausage gravy. It turns out that I just have never had good sausage gravy . I can't get it off of my mind, we will be back!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 18, 2017

The Egg Toss is a place for a really good breakfast. The prices are a tad expensive, but the plates are large and the service can be really good. No lunch or dinner, so you think that a restaurant that only serves breakfast would serve an amazing one, NOT! Just okay, period.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

AWESOME variety and unique offerings. Everything we had was DELICIOUS!!! Treat yourself to this super cool experience for breakfast.