“Excellent Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife had the Queens Benny half order and I had the Crabby Benny half order and we shared a cinnamon roll. Food was excellent and the staff very friendly.

1 Thank Terry T

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Perfect spot for filling up before heading to ice caves. Most of the breakfast options looked great. Portions were substantial, donuts and other baked goods were great, and homemade jam is served with the toast and biscuits. Staff was very nice. Coffee was meh, but fresh apple cider was excellent.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank John R
Wisconsin
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We were in town to see the ice caves. Based on trip advisor, we stopped here. We were not disappointed. I had the Mexican omelet. My wife had the veggie omelet. Both were delicious.

Kenosha
“Fabulous breakfast!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The sausage scrambler omelette was delicious and very filling. The raspberry jam was especially tasty. My husband had buckwheat pancakes, scrambled eggs, and chicken apple sausage, and he really enjoyed the meal! Very nice waitress! Definitely will go back.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bedelane
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely worth a return visit”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Upon entering I was impressed with how quaint the place looked. I ordered the granola pancakes and thought they were delicious. My boyfriend ordered the Queens Benedict. Eggs were a little overdone and the sauce tasted like sour cream. His hash browns were crispy (in a good way). I was impressed, he was so-so. We both agreed that we would go back though. Our waitress was friendly
NOTE: bathroom was very clean as was the dinning area. BIG PLUS :)

• Visited February 2014