“A little slice of heaven”

Wild by Nature Deli
Ranked #15 of 16 Restaurants in Bayfield
Description: Wild by Nature Deli is back at our original location at 100 Rittenhouse Ave., with our entrance on 1st street. Serving our signature huge sandwiches, subs, salads and breakfast burritos.
Guthrie Center, Iowa
“A little slice of heaven”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My friends and I were in Bayfield and came here to get some food to go for a picnic by the water. We each got sandwiches to go. I had the smoked fish sandwich. It was wonderful. The staff knew how it was caught and smoked in Port Wing and they walk right down the street to Bay Fisheries to pick it up. These people sure know what they are dong when they are making Hummus it is the best in the whole world. They wouldn't tell me there secret ingredients but it was truly out of this world. There was also a nice fresh selection of organic veggies to go with it. If your in Bayfield you must stop in to Wild by Nature and get lunch, breakfast, or a quick snack.

• Visited August 2011

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like local, vegan, meatless foods, or need organic pantry products (food, soap, cleaning products), here is a nice little”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

The fish tacos were tasty. Nancy was really nice. Loved the Blue Sky soda option! Thanks!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Friendly, Individualized Service!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I'm vegan, gluten-free, and not that easy to please. I visited in August of 2011. The staff at Wild by Nature was very helpful and went out of their way to prepare me a wonderful meal. I was very impressed and hope to return soon.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank ajornlin
Iron River, Wisconsin
“Chai - I again die for chai”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

They make good chai as well as baked goods, sandwiches and soups. Great energy here.

1 Thank Turtlebearmare
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“nice little place”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

interesting menue, good food, prices a bit high but, I 'spose about average for a busy summer tourist town.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Steve R

Been to Wild by Nature Deli? Share your experiences!