“so much food”

Dining options: Reservations
Duluth
“so much food”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We ate here for our Anniversary, wasn't busy, which was good. I ordered the BBQ Ribs, and hubby had the Pork Medallion dinner. We could have ordered one dinner and spit it! Seeing we were traveling we couldn't really take what we didn't eat, but I did take what ribs I had left with. Our waitress was excellent. Loved the view.

• Visited September 2013

Thiensville, Wisconsin
“Lu Ann and Mark”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Pickled Herring was clean and the wait staff was friendly. The food was very good and reasonably priced. We only had a 15 minute wait which wasn't bad since it was over the dinner hour.

Visited September 2013
Minnesota
“fresh whitefish with new twist”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We tried the whitefish with "Mediterranean toppings"--- they added cherry tomatoes, olives, olive oil, and fresh herbs. Simply wonderful.

Visited September 2013
Milwaukee
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Came to eat here because it was one of the only places that didn't seem incredibly expensive. We both fully intended to eat fish, since that's just something you should do while you are in Bayfield, but as soon as I glanced at the menu I knew I had to try the buffalo mac n cheese. The dinner was very good, and the mac n cheese had a great buffalo sauce flavor without being spicy (which was disappointing for me, but I think most would definitely enjoy this!). My boyfriend got a baked whitefish and was not disappointed. The drinks were a different story...ordered a brandy old fashioned sweet, and it tasted like I was drinking pure rubbing alcohol with some cherries in it. Fortunately it was cheap, and there is enough of a beer and wine selection that I could have gotten something else if I had wanted to. The view of the water is great. The music was a bit strange...unless you like to hear Outkast's "Hey Ya" made into a slow song to appease a dinner crowd who is too busy to notice how raunchy it is. We got a good laugh out of that one.

• Visited September 2013
Summit Lake WI
“Yummy Lunch!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We enjoyed the soup of the day and sandwiches. There was so much to choose from, it was hard to decide, but the food was delicious and fairly priced! Perfect location, near the harbor, too!

Visited August 2013