“convenient and tasty”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband, son and I enjoyed the food here twice in two days. I was surprised that the prices were reasonable considering Bayfield is a vacation destination. My 13-year-old son even ate guacamole which was on his bacon and chicken sandwich. We checked out the Club and Cuban as well as the pork wrap. We had the lava cake, monster carrot cake and salted caramel brownie. Food was all good, nothing super special but the staff were attentive and the view was beautiful. Would recommend and would go back for sure.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped here after the Apostle Island cruise, it's right across the street. The plan was to enjoy more of the fresh fish from the area. It was busy as everyone else from the boat had the same idea, so we took a couple spots at the bar The whitefish sandwich was great, no question, but we were blown away by the Little Smokey burger. The flavor was incredible, might be the best burger we've ever had, with the home-made bbq sauce and Gouda cheese it was an experience, not jsut a sandwich! Stop here if you can. The bar tender told us a lot of ths sauces and dressings are made there, as well as the desserts....sandwiches were too filling so that review will have to wait till next time.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I ended up eating at this resturant twice during my stay. The whitefish mediterranean style with onions, tomatoes, and olives was especially delicious! They have some outside seating overlooking the lake, either at tables or barstools, all with great views of the lake. I really liked this place for the value and quality of the foo. Try the sweet potatoe fries. So good!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stopped in and had the lunch special which was a French Dip sandwich with Potato Wedges. This was the best French Dip sandwich I ever had. Tender, perfectly seasoned Prime Rib on a Ciabatta Roll with Au Jus.... classic, no fancy sauces or other things added...it was perfectly amazing. The potato wedges were home made and delicious as well. I hope they have this special again soon...or add it to the menu! Well done Chefs!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We didn't have much time to get some food before needing to stand in line for the Apostle cruise. They were very accommodating considering our time restrictions. We all had the Hamburgers. They were so good. Also you can get a great view of the bay from inside the restaurant or outside on the deck. There's also a great ice cream spot just outside the door. It's a walk-up window just down from the main entrance.