“Not open!!!!!”

Big Water Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Big Water Coffee Roasters is an artisan coffee roaster located on Lake Superior's south shore in Bayfield, Wisconsin, featuring homemade soup and fresh baked goods (with gluten-free and vegan options always available). Stroll down historic Rittenhouse Avenue, you will find our shop located in view of the Big Lake that gives us our name. We are open year-round, serving as a gathering place for the community that we call home. You are sure to find both locals and visitors alike enjoying their day, a step outside the of the regular pace of life, a welcome breath of fresh air.
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I went during apple fest to buy a cuppa, and was closed! Supposedly due to bathroom issues. Sad! Are they ever going to re-open?

2  Thank charleshaycock

Reviewed October 2, 2017

So so sad to inform my fellow coffee consumers that Big Water Coffee Roasters Cafe has closed in downtown Bayfield. I understand that it happened very recently, and it made me very sad. Not only did we enjoy their coffee immensely, but it was also a great gathering spot for the community. Shucks!

9  Thank Cindy T
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Best coffee on the planet. Hope they never stop making it. Go there every time I'm in Bayfield. Great mochas and baked goods.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

First of all, THANK YOU for having this business. I am a person who needs a coffee in the morning. And not just "any" coffee - I like a "floofy" coffee. So on vacation, Starbucks is my go to. Well, there is not one any where near Bayfield, but that's ok!

This place was great. They have a huge selection of specialty coffees and other drinks. They offer bakery, merchandise, and plenty of seating with nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We have been sure to stop here for coffee and for lunch on each of our trips to Bayfield. Great Service (order at counter) and friendly efficient staff. The coffee is superb!