“Local coffee roaster”

Big Water Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Big Water Coffee Roasters is an artisan coffee roaster located on Lake Superior's south shore in Bayfield, Wisconsin, featuring homemade soup and fresh baked goods (with gluten-free and vegan options always available). Stroll down historic Rittenhouse Avenue, you will find our shop located in view of the Big Lake that gives us our name. We are open year-round, serving as a gathering place for the community that we call home. You are sure to find both locals and visitors alike enjoying their day, a step outside the of the regular pace of life, a welcome breath of fresh air.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great atmosphere, attractive decor, smells wonderful when you walk in the door! They roast their own coffee and it is so good! An appealing selection of baked goods and friendly, prompt service makes this a place I wished were in my own town so I could visit all the time.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I recently had a chance to drive through Bayfield Wisconsin, I happen to stop by a coffee shop in town , Big Water Coffee Roasters, what a pleasant surprise , I didn't look up the reviews beforehand i just happened to stop in , Great coffee and pastries , Great atmosphere, and friiendly people behind the counter, not much more you can ask for, in this small town this place must be really hopping in the winter time, So do yourself a favor and pull over and stop in you won't be disapointed .

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We are huge coffee drinkers and picky about what we like. This place is the best! Coffee was amazing.scones were delicious. Atmosphere laid back and comfortable. Wish they would open one near us!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Being a person serious about my coffee - I was impressed with the quality of the coffee at Big Water Coffee Roasters. The service was fast and friendly, especially in being accommodating to specific requests. The product is suburb - a well-made latte with terrific balanced earthy flavor not overly bitter or too sweet. This place also has great vibes: a vibrant white interior in a classic building on the main street made it a relaxing atmosphere I could have spent all day in. Judging by the amount of people coming in and out - it is a local favorite. In my two days in Bayfield, we visited four times - all delicious! If you enjoy high-quality artisan coffee - this place is a must!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Ran in to use the bathroom ( which were very clean by the way).
Girls got the delicious lemon pound cake. (Better than Starbucks).
Hubby had coffee with expresso, me a cold chai. The guy at the counter was super nice and told us to check out the bean roasting room. Pretty impressive set-up! Nice little break place for our day trip from Ashland WI