“~Utlimate Relaxation~”

Superior Body Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Superior Body Massage & Spa is conveniently located in downtown Bayfield, only a block away from the Madeline Island Ferry dock. Tucked away in a quiet setting, we are proud to offer a fantastic variety of day spa services including massage, facials, spa treatments, manicures, pedicures and facial waxing. Couples sessions and group services available. View our full service menu and packages, as well as request appointments and more information on the website. Cash, check and credit cards accepted. We do recommend booking appointments in advance as our schedules book up quickly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went to Superior Body and Massage for my first Massage and was delighted. The staff is very friendly, professional and here to give you the experience you are yearning for. I received my massage from Melanie, whom did an amazing job and really narrowed in on some areas that were troublesome to me. Over all this was an amazing experience and I look forward to returning.

1  Thank beaner832013

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very comfortable and soothing atmosphere, always an offer for water or tea. All of the staff are professional, sincere, and beyond knowledgeable about questions in their fields of expertise. I received my first massage from Melanie earlier in the summer, and I am a definite convert to massage! In the year that I've been living here, Anna, the lead Esthetician, has, and continues to be, gracious and calming in manner and profession, and has helped me find my own personalized skin care regime. Come here if you want to feel rejuvenated, pampered, and like your full self...you won't be disappointed!

SuperiorBody, Owner at Superior Body Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank so much for the beautifully written review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and we also really appreciate your business!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Instead of joining the guys for a kayak trip, I treated myself to a wonderful massage. They were just able to fit me in on the same day, which worked out perfect, as we were staying in the condos upstairs. Great massage!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were into Superior Body in July and we were very satisfied with our experience there. My husband had the 75-min Grateful Back with Misty and said it was just he wanted and that she was very professional and worked well with his various issues, back injury and banged up knees from sports. I did a pedicure with Kathy and was really happy with her work. She was a pleasure to chat with and my toes still look good a month later! The spa is very clean and beautifully decorated by the owner, Anna, who was very helpful with her suggestions for Bayfield.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I received a 2 hour massage from Melanie yesterday. I have had MANY massages over the years and Melanie was hands down the best. She was intuitive and able to find all the spots that needed work. I will return to Bayfield(a 4 and 1/2 hour drive) if for no other reason than to receive another massage from her!