“THE BEST Massages and Pedicures in Bayfield!”

Superior Body Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Superior Body Massage & Spa is conveniently located in downtown Bayfield, only a block away from the Madeline Island Ferry dock. Tucked away in a quiet setting, we are proud to offer a fantastic variety of day spa services including massage, facials, spa treatments, manicures, pedicures and facial waxing. Couples sessions and group services available. View our full service menu and packages, as well as request appointments and more information on the website. Cash, check and credit cards accepted. We do recommend booking appointments in advance as our schedules book up quickly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bayfield & Duluth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE BEST Massages and Pedicures in Bayfield!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

From its relaxing ambience to the best massages (Anna!) and pedicures (Kathy!) in Bayfield -- Superior Body Massage & Spa is one of my favorites places to unwind in Bayfield. Anna has even helped eliminate shoulder and neck muscle/tendon pain that I'd had for years, that no physical therapist had been able to cure. Kathy's pedicures are perfect -- with the polish lasting until it grows out (literally) -- no chipping. Friendly and welcoming always -- highly, highly recommended!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bethany O

New Berlin, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yay! Neck pain gone.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

No neck pain today, I can turn my head easily. I have been experiencing a very stiff neck, upper back and shoulders. Two visits and I feel great. Superior Body you are awesome.

Visited May 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
“Woudnt go anywhere else”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Iv done almost every service that Superior Body and Massage has to offer. The massage's are to die for and really listens to what you want if its either a deep tissue or swedish. Out of all the places that I have gotten a facial, this is by far my favorite place to go. I'v also have gotten my eyebrow's waxed there multiple times and I have no complaints. The atmosphere is also very calming and modern. The building you have to go into to get into the spa is not the most inviting but once you step into the spa, you would never know.

Visited December 2012
Woodbury, Minnesota, Usa
“Wonderful services, super relaxing!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Superior Body is an amazing spa. We go every time we are in Bayfield. Anna is the best massage therapist I have ever seen and she gives amazing facials as well. I live in the twin cities and will wait until we go to Bayfield just to see her! I highly recommend it. They will even customize a service for you. The spa is beautiful and very calming. There is a serene seating area with complimentary tea that is very relaxing to spend time in before or after your service.

Visited September 2012
“Superior Spa,”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Superior spa is the only place I will go for everything from my eyebrows down to my toes. They are so kind and make you feel right at home. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

Visited May 2013
SuperiorBody, Owner at Superior Body Massage & Spa, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We're lucky to have such awesome clients :)