“My favorite spot in Bayfield!”

Superior Body Massage & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Superior Body Massage & Spa is conveniently located in downtown Bayfield, only a block away from the Madeline Island Ferry dock. Tucked away in a quiet setting, we are proud to offer a fantastic variety of day spa services including massage, facials, spa treatments, manicures, pedicures and facial waxing. Couples sessions and group services available. View our full service menu and packages, as well as request appointments and more information on the website. Cash, check and credit cards accepted. We do recommend booking appointments in advance as our schedules book up quickly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I live in the area and try to visit Superior Body as often as possible and always leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. The massage, facial, and pedicure services are wonderful. Anna is one of the most knowledgeable massage therapists that I have worked with and has helped me identify and correct what's causing my aches and pains. The atmosphere is very comfortable and welcoming.

SuperiorBody, Owner at Superior Body Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you so much this wonderful review. We appreciate clients like yourself so much!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I visited Superior Body Massage & Spa again. Always the most wonderful massage. Great location, free parking, very restful and beautiful decor. The staff is very well trained and pleasant. I will continue to go there each time I visit Bayfield.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were up in Bayfield for a couples weekend and our husbands surprised my girlfriend and I with a massage. I have had lots of massages over the years, but Anna at Superior Body Massage gave an exceptional massage. The facility was clean and very nicely decorated, very relaxing. I would highly recommend Superior Body Massage and Spa!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Anna and Rose were wonderful! Beautiful spa- very relaxing & clean. We would recommend any massage, especially the Peppermint Pedissage & The Self-Indulgence! We will be back!
Laure & Steve

SuperiorBody, Owner at Superior Body Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you Laurie & Steve for the nice comments. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your anniversary vacation and we'll look forward to seeing you again some day!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The staff is phenominal. Caring, thorough and they listen to your needs. Definitely recommend. If you are tight on time, no fear, they are punctual. You will leave feeling pampered, for sure!