“Fun flamingos ”

Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Great decor and delicious food. The whitefish Reuben was a fun twist on the classic. Service was great. Has its own parking lot. Loved all the flamingos.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were told by a local that this was a good place to eat. We were hungry, so we thought we eat here. I was disappointed when I was told I could not order the ruben fish sandwich without the sauerkraut. I asked why the waitress could not give me an answer accept we can not do that and she repeated this again. So I ordered the fish sandwich, it was ok. It came with chips, if you wanted fries, they were extra. My husband had the trout sandwich, which was ok because we were hungry. If , I had to do over again, I would go someplace else to eat.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great Burgers, Great Hand cut Fries, Great Sweet Potato Fries! Don't bother with the coleslaw unless you like it drippy. The atmosphere was FUN! The service was very good! We would go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018

There aren't very many choices for a dinner meal and they do not allow ingredient substitutions or a way to not have an ingredient-they're premeasured is how our waitress put it. We've been here several times and are never thrilled with our meal. The decor is funky and fun but food is just so-so.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Quaint restaurant. Great food. Local produce served as well as favorite foods you find in most restaurants. The staff was helpful and friendly and the decor was fun

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Maggie's Restaurant? Share your experiences!