“Pizza & Lasagna”

Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a seasonal restaurant in downtown Bayfield, serving fresh fish, gourmet pizza, delicious pasta and Black Angus Beef steaks.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The owners were very friendly and the food was excellent! We had the lasagna and a personal-sized veggie pizza. Both were top-notch! Would certainly recommend this establishment!

2  Thank dleigl

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am definetely one to read but not always write reviews.. but the wonderful experience we had at Ethel's is worth mentioning! From the moment we walked in the door, Sally and Bill made us feel so welcome. Our food was delicious (my husband is still talking about the Cheesy Mac - awesome pizza too!) and the service (especially from Sally & Bill themselves) was outstanding. We even saw them the next morning at the local coffee shop and they said hello and thanked us again for visiting the night before! Very warm and kind people - the kind of people I personally like to give my business to. We also found the prices to be more than fair and a great value for the amount of food. If we didn't live so far away we would be back again very soon! Highly recommend.

2  Thank J S
Reviewed September 29, 2012

we ate dinner hear the first night in bayfield.we came in a little late were not sure what time they closed got there about 8 pm and they were getting ready to close but were very nice let us in and we had a great meal .my mom and sister had the mac and cheese and loved it.I had mushroom ravoli with pesto and it was very good

1  Thank b p
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great service, friendly owners, reasonable prices and good food. All different kinds of homemade mac and cheese. Good selection of unique beers. Begs pizza in bayfield.

1  Thank Frodz44
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Recommended by a couple of different people but I didn't find it to be anything special. The staff was friendly and the service was good. It was noisy and the food was just okay

Been to Ethel's at 250? Share your experiences!