“Race weekend”

Add it.
Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery
Ranked #44 of 111 Restaurants in Greeneville
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Ate there 2 nights in a row. Catfish fiddlers on Friday night and Fried Chicken on Saturday night were exceptional. This is one the better Ryan's I've tried. Selection of Southern cooked vegetables was expansive. Service was friendly and available without hovering. Several managers were keeping a close watch on cleanliness.

1  Thank Wandanell

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We love going to Ryans. The food and the service are usually GREAT.
The food bar is well stocked with a variety of foods. Much better than the highly advertised waterfall buffets.
If you haven't tried their fried chicken you should.

1  Thank raceman1
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I like going to here because the food and service is always great; my last trip a few days ago was a bit disappointing however.I asked why the mongolian stir fry was not available and was told it was no longer being served as per corporate. I know it isn't the restaurant's fault--BUT-- the crew and servers were still wearing t-shirts advertising it.So--corporate--if you do not serve it, please do not advertise it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ryan's is buffet, everything you can think of is on the buffets. Food is always hot and wait staff is attentive. The food is good nothing special. If you are looking for alot of choices for your family dining experience with moderate prices this would be the place to go.

1  Thank Carmee R
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Well not many options in Greeneville, TN, at least were I was staying and I had never been to a Ryan's before. I have mixed reviews. The staff was so friendly, I mean out of there way friendly. I was asked if I needed help by almost everyone, including the hostess & manager. However, the food was not my favorite. I am not a fan of buffets in general so I am probably not the best person to judge but everything tasted the same. Even the desserts tasted the same. If you like buffets you will like Ryan's, the staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean.