“Great Choice”

Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was a great choice today, as we entered the parking lot we noticed a sign BBQ Ribs all you can eat for $12.95, first thought was fat on a rib, as the young man greeted us he told us about the ribs and he had them for lunch, looking over the menu my wife and I decided on thr ribs, our waitress's said good choice, everyone telling us about the ribs they had to awful. To our surprise they was excellent, the slaw and fries was also, our waitress's was always around when we needed something. Great meal, wonderful crew, will return soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Located next to the Hampton, its a easy walk over. First timers get a sampling of their signature Calabash chicken. Meal starts with warm poppy seed rolls which were good! Our family of 7 were all taking left overs with large portions. Joanne was a great server. Sirloin was excellently prepared and tender, potato soup was delicious. Other entrees included the calabash combo with chicken/shrimp, soup/salad combo, club sandwich, and all were enjoyed.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Good food, great accommodating service, short walk from Hampton Hotel. Salad size was very generous.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have ate at all different places across the US. This restaurant has to be in my top 5! I had eaten at a Fatz before in South Carolina but it was nothing like this. I had to wait about 10min for a table which I don't mind. The server (Matt) greeted me warmly and quickly. I got to sample the Calabash chicken for being a first time guest with them. I had beef kabobs and rice. Not my typical kind of meal but they were really good. I even learned where Fatz originated from and why. I have never learned so much about a restaurant just by eating there. I will be back anytime I come through.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been to Fatz numerous times for business luncheons and family dinners. The food is always great. I've never been disappointed in any of the menu items. The chicken tenders are wonderful as well as the beef tips with mushroom gravy. I've had the hamburger, salads....NOTHING has been disappointing. The rolls are wonderful! By the way, I like to get rolls with my drink or when I'm seated, not 2 minutes before my food arrives. Timing seems to be off sometimes when bringing out rolls, soup or salads...they usually arrive too late not giving you time to eat prior to your entree arriving. Another gripe of mine is the server with the naked girl on his right bicep. I really don't want to see her butt in my face as you reach across to fill up my tea. Can you cover it up????? Same guy needs to also be friendlier and a little more civilized and polished. I want to feel like you are my waiter not the guy that changes my tires.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

We are sorry to hear about the poor timing of the served courses and the level of friendliness and professionalism you experienced at our restaurant and thank you for bringing the tattoo to our attention. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.