“Nice choice for a meal and drink.”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is a good facility that is located on the main highway. The facility is clean and the food good. The service of the staff is on par with similar facilities. I would recommend it without reservation.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We loved it. From the fried green tomatoes app. to the shrimp bisque soup, it was all great. The fish sandwich was huge and well above average. The soup and sandwich lunch combo was very well arranged, very hot, and tasty. Excellent food at a good value.

Service was OUTSTANDING by Tiara, a real professional and such a sweet little thing! Manager Tammy came out and greeted us (I think our server told her it was our first time at any Fatz). They even gave us a sample of the "signature" chicken fingers" to try (great BTW). Both were wonderful people, very friendly, and appreciative of good customers - which we now will be.

The only thing the Greeneville TN location needs is a { big } sign out front! It is a first class operation - very clean, quick & friendly service and staff, good prices, and wonderful food.

We WILL go back to this Fatz, and now we will watch for other locations (with or without a sign!) while on our frequent travels.

2  Thank TheGrandMan
Reviewed May 24, 2012

FATZ has a great selection of appetizer that are hearty enough to be a meal. Try the spinach dip or spicy chicken roll ups. All good. Friendly staff and very considerate management.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Love FATZ's rolls with honey butter. Expansive menu of great items! Their signature Calabash Chicken Fingers with honey mustard dip is outstanding..I always get a platter of them ToGo home with to make meals from or to just eat as snacks! Great food, atmosphere, portions, prices, and service. JOCY FATZ is in a strip shopping center and not up to FATZ's standards.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I've been to Fatz 3 times now. I'm usually a "find something and stick to it everytime" kind of person. The Fatz menu is huge and has so many items that look or sound yummy! From salads to fish and chips, sandwichs to steak, there is something for everyone in the family. The portions are huge too, so my husband and I could split. He loves their FATZ Club and has ordered it many times. You are served warm rolls to start with a cinnamon honey butter spread. You either love it or not. Now I love honey and cinnamon, but I'd rather just have plain butter to go with the rolls. But those that love it can't get enough. Although it is a chain, it's not available where I live. So I can't wait to go back when we are in town and try more great items!