“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Telford, Tennessee
“Good food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

These guys make some good food. I especially like the Gondolier specialty salad. It comes with Gyro meat and lots of veggies. This is a Greek salad with feta cheese and Greek olives. The old world Italian sauce is also good it is there house version. They also make a good Alfredo white pizza that is very tasty. The service is decent and the prices are about average. For the Greeneville area this is one of the most consistent places to eat.

• Visited September 2012

Afton, TN
“Not always consistently good”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We recently ate a meal at Gondolier's, in February. Me, hubby and my daughter. I was disappointed in the quality of the food, there was a hair in our bread basket and I brought it to our young waitresses attention...she seemed pretty uninterested. I should have called the owner over, but didn't. The owners are always around checking on folks.
We visited Gondoliers at Christmas and had our large family and no issues that night.
We have visited many times in the last three years and the food was decent, one thing I really hate is they glob on the cheese on their Italian dishes. I am Italian it's not necessary to glob on cheese and I feel you are trying to hide the dish, maybe what is underneath is not very appetizing. I realize that is the style of this restaurant but I loathe all that cheese. Take your chances, I am not anxious to return.

• Visited February 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Very good food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We like local places when we travel and saw parking lot was packed which is a good sign. Portions are large so come hungry plus their desserts look great but was too full to try. I got baked spaghetti and fiancé got chicken parmigiana both came with bread and soup or salad both were very good. The menu is huge you can get pizza, subs, spaghetti and much more. Service was excellent its a very family friendly place.

“Stopped here for some Pizza...”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

...and found all my concerns to be true. The staff, the ambiente, the pizza...all below the posibilities. There are better places to eat a pizza. Fact is, I won't come back here!

Chuckey, Tennessee
“Great PIZZA”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

They have the best pizza and the sauce is so different it doesn't even give me heart burn like other pizza places always do... i will go back every chance i get

• Visited October 2012