“Best steaks in Greeneville !!”
Review of Butcher's Block

Butcher's Block
Ranked #16 of 107 Restaurants in Greeneville
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned restaurant. We have been in business for 30 years. We are very casual and have no desire to be "fancy" We want everyone to feel welcome when they dine with us!
“Best steaks in Greeneville !!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

As others have said, the best in town.
You can't go wrong with the ribeye- King if you think you call handle it 32 oz " I think" or queen which is enough for me, or the Texas Tails - or the filet, you just can't go wrong - and we've never been disappointed.
Just remember " This is not fast food " and they don't claim to be, I've seen other tables get a little ticked because their food wasn't in front of of them 2 minutes after they order.
Come hungry, don't be in a hurry, and you won't be disappointed .

1 Thank Ut130

Greeneville, Tennessee
“Always come away with a smile and full tummy!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We eat at the Butcher's Block frequently, as residents of Greeneville, TN, and I want to encourage anyone who is considering visiting our town to give it a try when you are here. If you are looking for a fancy steak house, this isn't it, but if you are looking for a superbly grilled and flavorful steak, look no further. They will cook your steak to your liking, whether you want them rare or well-done. Some people say they are a little slow, but if they are, they have good reason to be -- they are always busy! My only wish is that they had more vegetable options, but when I'm wanting a good steak, I can make do with the vegetable options they offer. An added reason to go to the BB -- it is a locally owned and operated business!

• Visited September 2012
Midway, Tennessee
“Best Steaks In Town”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Awesome food, excellent service and you never leave hungry. Can't go wrong with the Texas Tails....yum yum yum!!!

1 Thank Momoftwo0819
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Best Chopped Steak Around!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Can't go wrong with a chopped steak, cooked to perfection and baked potato. Excellent food, very nice people.

Visited April 2012