“Great prices, good food”

Cancun Mexican Restaurant & Cntn
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: Mexican
Pasadena, Maryland
“Great prices, good food”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

If you blink you can miss this little restaurant but you'll want to turn around if you do, it's worth the visit. I had a mexican chicken dish that came with refried beans and rice. The menu said there was a special sauce on the chicken but it turned out to just be barbecue sauce. If not for that, this may have gotten a higher rating. Service is excellent and you can't leave hungry with the portions they provide.

• Visited August 2014

Greeneville
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Not only is the food great but so is the staff. This is our go-to Mexican from Greeneville to the Tri-Cities area. Loved it so much I brought 30 of my closest friends for Cinco De Mayo and everyone was raving about the food & service. Try the fried ice cream for dessert. (It's plenty for two)!

“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I love eating at this restaurant! We go so much they remember our order :) they have such clean tasting food and not all greased down. Very fresh! The owner is usually always there and very friendly. If you like Mexican food I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2014
Greeneville
“Can't Get Enough”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We try to eat here at least twice a month if not more. The food is always awesome and consistently good. The service there is outstanding as well. The owner is awesome, too. He comes up and speaks to us every time he sees us. He always shakes my hand and asks if everything is good and then thanks us for coming in. I would make menu recommendations, but I've had about a third of the menu and it's all awesome.

• Visited May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Really good Mexican food and service! It's a clean place and they definitely aim to please their guests!

Visited January 2014