“Horrible”

Davy Crockett Travel Center Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 109 Restaurants in Greeneville
Description: Full service family style dining experience. Buffet available 6am-10pm. Full menu servered 24 hours. Visit our bakery for homemade desserts to top off your meal or take on the road. Location offers gas, diesel and restaurant 24 hours - 7 days a week - open on all Holidays for your traveling convenience.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stopped in at around 945pm on April 18, 2014. Our waitress was Colleen . Horrible service she started our order and then walked away while I was talking. Came back 5 minutes later took our order then said to another waitress I'm going out to sit down for awhile. Totally forgot about us. Our food sat in the window for 15 minutes. It was cold our steaks were suppose to be med well they were completely over cooked and dry we never got the cocktail sauce or cornbread and my baked potaoe was brown . All she could say was I can see ur not pleased so I will give u half off ur check. Really how bout cook it right what happened to quality friendliness and customer service. Never again with we stop there when we are traveling .

There are newer reviews for Davy Crockett Travel Center Restaurant

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was a great service of them... We went there Really early and the restaurant was all empty........

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food bar was normal, so I ordered off the menu, prices were high and the food I did order was spoiled. I told the waitress and she brought me a salad that was mostly lettuce, nothing special. So the next day I went elsewhere.