“Great. Just great!”

The Salsas Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Salsas-Restaurant/226511947379850
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

While not much on decor, this place makes up for it in taste, service and salsa! A true family restaurant and one of the cleanest you will ever visit. The salsa bar is exceptional. No alcohol. Great food!

2  Thank Liberty1070

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I love the food! Pleasantly surprised by the portions and great taste. We visit Salsas weekly and really enjoy the evenings they have someone playing guitar.

2  Thank Ar0611
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This small Mexican restaurant is on the west side of Greeneville. They are very good cooks and have a salsa bar on site. Occasionally they have musicians entertain. Dine in or carry out.

1  Thank gldave
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife & I ate at Salsas upon the recommendation of Pam Sadler at the Nolichuckey Bed & Breakfast in Greeneville and we were not disappointed! The chips were served warm (along with an excellent salsa bar), the food was excellent (especially the quesadillas!) and the atmosphere very subdued. Salsas is definitely a notch above the typical "authentic" Mexican restaurant.

2  Thank Oilman65
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

If we want Mexican while now town, we come to Salsas. I appreciate the restaurant isn't filled with your typical decor of neon signs and beer ads, but have noticed the walls starting to fill up with decor over the past few years. I'm of the thought that less is more. I prefer less decor to add to the neat, clean look. The food should speak for itself. The food is quite good here. I have only had a few dishes that I do not care for. The salsa bar is a nice touch. The restrooms are neat and clean. It's worth a visit!

1  Thank RickandKristen